Green Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme – GIEP
GIEP is an EU-funded project within the framework of the TEMPUS programme.
The aim of the project is a joint MSc program “Green Innovation and Entrepreneurship – GIEP”. This will be developed by RWTH Aachen, Politecnico di Milano, TU Graz and four different Egyptian universities to promote a new generation of companies and social entrepreneurs. The five specific objectives of the project are: 1) A complete ECTS-MSc programme at ” Green Innovation and Entrepreneurship “. These include multidisciplinary courses based on “Green Technologies”, “Sustainable Cities”, “Sustainable Communities” and “Green Entrepreneurship. 2. the necessary laboratories and infrastructures to implement GIEP. 3. qualified Egyptian academic teams who will be able to teach the course to be developed and conduct multidisciplinary research. 4. a web-based learning management system containing the courses to be developed (online video lectures, self-checking tools, communication channels, wiki, forums, etc.). 5. successful EC/EU accreditation of the GIEP programme in various partner universities.
For current and detailed information on the project, please visit the project website:
Green Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme (GIEP)
- Completed international projects
- eLearning System for Water and Environmental Studies
- Knowledge-Triangle Platform for the Water-Energy-Food Nexus – TriNex
- Training-of-Trainers Program TOTWAT
- Water Resources Management WATEN
- Adaptation of the Meuse to the Impacts of Climate Evolutions
- Green Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme